Re: Bug: org-capture does not work if called from minibuffer [9.4 (9.4-5

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Bug: org-capture does not work if called from minibuffer [9.4 (9.4-55-g706ba9-elpaplus @ /home/omarantolin/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201207/)]
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 07:51:13 +0300

* Omar Antolín Camarena <omar.antolin@gmail.com> [2020-12-15 03:40]:
> > On my side that works. When it is enabled I get screen for Org capture
> > and I can do it.
>
> Odd, it definitely does not work here. If I call org-capture from the
> minibuffer, the *Org Select* buffer does appear, but choosing any
> template produces an error message of the form:
>
> org-capture: Capture template ‘j’: Can’t expand minibuffer to full
> frame

You are right, I did not complete the task, and that error is
there. I don't think it is hard to make it work. I have tried my
personal recursive buffer editing and other function and such work in
recursive minibuffer, so it indicates that function org-capture could
be made better that it works in every condition.