Re: TEC: update the new website ML page?

From: Russell Adams
Subject: Re: TEC: update the new website ML page?
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 20:45:36 +0100

On Tue, Dec 15, 2020 at 02:20:08AM +0800, TEC wrote:
> > Does Worg's landing page updates need to be addressed before we link
> > to it in the header?
>
> I'd like to see it get a little attention along those lines before hand,
> yes :)

Then I defer to your expertise! Though I can help organize and edit
some Worg content, I despair that I cannot make it pretty.

Could you itemize some suggestions for what would make Worg worthy of
a header link? Perhaps others can help address those concerns.

> > Any improvements to Worg will require additional volunteer efforts and
> > will take some time.
>
> As it just so happens, I've previously volunteered ;)

You have, and I respect your efforts! I also wouldn't volunteer you,
you have to do that yourself. ;]

Again I'm happy to help organize and cleanup, but I have no talent for
appearance. If you choose to spend time on it and could use a hand,
let me know.