Re: Someone to oversee Org bugs as reported with M-x report-emacs-bugs?

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Someone to oversee Org bugs as reported with M-x report-emacs-bugs?
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 18:39:50 +0300

* Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> [2020-12-13 12:53]:
> Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> writes:
>
> > * Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> [2020-12-11 09:28]:
> >> Thanks Jean, I agree with most of your points.
> >>
> >> Are you volunteering for this task?
> >
> > I am anyway answering to people. So I am already doing it.
>
> Thanks but we need someone that is willing to personnally take
> charge of this.

Explain the workflow and gather few of us as fallbacks.

> > Normally GNU mailing lists are not subscriber based.
>
> I don't know about other GNU mailing lists but I'm not under the
> impression that GNU mailing lists are "normally" not subscriber based.

I just know Org mode mailing list that requires subscription. To all
other lists I ever wrote no subscription was required. In other words,
user may subscribe but to write to mailing list no subscription is
required. I guess there are others like Org, but I do not know about
them.