Re: Better heading links in org-mode exports

From: TRS-80
Subject: Re: Better heading links in org-mode exports
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 20:25:15 -0500

On 2020-12-12 15:29, Jussi Norlund wrote:
Hi,
I would like to propose improving the naming of anchor heading links
in primarily HTML and Markdown exports in org-mode.

Here's an example of an implementation of a better naming setup:
http://ivanmalison.github.io/dotfiles/#usemyowndefaultnamingschemefororgheadings

Best regards

Hi Jussi,

This is actually being discussed already at some length in another
thread titled "stability of toc links" which was last posted to as
recently as today.  I don't know if this should be re-posted over there
or not?  At any rate, I expect you will be interested in that
conversation, as well.

Cheers,
TRS-80