Re: One vs many directories

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: One vs many directories
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2020 10:56:17 +0800

Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> writes:
> hypothes.is is free software that may be installed locally.
>
> https://github.com/hypothesis

Thanks. You inspired me to try installing it locally again.

The main problem with hypothesis is that it is designed to be deployed
to a server and not to a local machine. Thus, the instructions imply
some knowledge of server configuration and skip several important steps,
which were not obvious for me without spending quite a significant time
googling for various issues during and after the installation.

Anyway, I finally managed to get it working with my local setup. Next
step is Emacs integration...

Best,
Ihor