Re: One vs many directories

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: One vs many directories
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 12:51:32 +0300

* Eric S Fraga <e.fraga@ucl.ac.uk> [2020-11-24 12:46]:
> On Tuesday, 24 Nov 2020 at 12:00, Jean Louis wrote:
> > Can I automated the execution of Babel code upon opening of the Org
> > file?
>
> You can, by using file local variables.  For instance, for some files, I
> do this:
>
> #+begin_src org
>   ,* local variables                         :noexport:
>   # Local Variables:
>   # eval: (org-sbe "startup")
>   # End:
> #+end_src
>
> which will evaluate the named src block "startup" when file is opened.
>
> Note that this is a potential security hole so only do this for files
> you trust!

For me is fine, as I do that for files I create.

When I have opened this email i was also asked to set local variables,
imagine. So that could maybe also mean that one could send email that
is constructed as Org file and if user answers YES, one could inject
malicious stuff.

still asks me if I like to allow eval: (org-sbe "startup")

So I think this is bug in Emacs as Local-variables should be on the
end of the file.