Re: buggy plantuml function

From: Immanuel Litzroth
Subject: Re: buggy plantuml function
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 12:32:12 +0100

There is a solution in all source blocks that would have a problem because there
is a * at the beginning of a line. Just prepend it with ,.
So this works over here:
#+BEGIN_SRC plantuml :file test.png
@startmindmap
,* Debian
,** Ubuntu
,*** Linux Mint
,*** Kubuntu
,*** Lubuntu
,*** KDE Neon
,** LMDE
,** SolydXK
,** SteamOS
,** Raspbian with a very long name
,*** <s>Raspmbc</s> => OSMC
,*** <s>Raspyfi</s> => Volumio
@endmind
#+END_SRC

Of course I also had to change  org-babel-plantuml-make-body
 (defun org-babel-plantuml-make-body (body _)
                   body)
to make that work with "C-c C-c".
Weren't there supposed to be maintainers for this stuff? Has no plantuml
maintainer been found?
Immanuel

--
-- Researching the dual problem of finding the function that has a
given point as fixpoint.