Re: One vs many directories

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: One vs many directories
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2020 17:04:00 +0300

* Jonathan McHugh <indieterminacy@libre.brussels> [2020-11-21 16:43]:
> Texas,
>
> Ive been developing a paradigm over the years based upon a (recursive) 6x6
> grid
> system, aligned with keybindings around the home row. Called Qiuy, I
> refer to it as a "Recursive Modelling Language", given the annotations
> work down to the level of functions and parameters, as well as
> directory naming.

Explain details please.

How do you file stuff?

How do you retrieve it?

Side notes:

> While migrating my OS (Debian -> Guix)

Guix is fully free OS, GNU itself using GNU Shepherd init system with
scheme as system language.

> and Editor (Vim -> Emacs)

Vim is just fine and Emacs too. I never switched from vi to Emacs, I
use them both. And I use ed especially to edit system configurations
quickly.

> has muddied my workflows, I hope that my explorations with Org-Mode
> still permit me to operate with a highly broad but shallow folder
> structure. In any case, Im happy to be using Helm for browsing
> rapidly (as you will understand reading below!).

I did not understand it. Need details.

> Should you have any interest I am drafting some of my thoughts re Qiuy,
> as part of attendance at the upcoming Constant workshop
> Bureaucracksy. Id be happy to send you some material if you wish.

Yes pleas, send it.

> HOME FOLDER DIRECTORIES:
> 1q10fq_music
> 1q10hqh_parsing