Re: How to set options for verbatim environments produced by org babel

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: How to set options for verbatim environments produced by org babel
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2020 12:23:00 +0000

On Monday,  9 Nov 2020 at 12:28, Titus von der Malsburg wrote:
> Is there a way to set options for the verbatim environment in Org mode?

I cannot answer your actual question but I achieve the same outcome in a
different manner.  I name my src blocks and then add LaTeX directives to
the output as required:

#+begin_src org
  ,#+name: rblock
  ,#+BEGIN_SRC octave :exports results :results value output
    1+2
  ,#+END_SRC

  ,#+latex: {\small
  ,#+results: rblock
  : ans =  3
  ,#+latex: }
#+end_src

(I had to change your example to octave as I don't have R installed ;-))

I do this all the time with beamer in particular to get output in my
teaching slides.

HTH,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.4-61-ga88806.dirty