Re: New bidi problems with org-mode (Arabic, Hebrew,..)

From: Samim Pezeshki
Subject: Re: New bidi problems with org-mode (Arabic, Hebrew,..)
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2020 09:22:49 -0800

Hi,

I have no problem. I could not reproduce the issue. I tried Persian
language only.
Can the problem be of your theme? Have you tried other themes?
Please also try reproducing this with emacs -q (load Emacs with no
configuration).
Does this happen when the line exceeds a certain number of characters?
Does this happen on all org heading levels?

Regards,
Samim

Excerpts from Fr Ml's message of November 3, 2020 8:01 pm: