Re: Default fold state of property drawers?

From: Gustav Wikström
Subject: Re: Default fold state of property drawers?
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2020 23:55:24 +0000

Hi Kyle,

And thanks for a second pair of eyes on this!

I've pushed a patch to the repo that should fix it.

--- commit 8d7a9b4ce
Hide drawers before first headline properly when cycling visibility

* lisp/org.el (org--hide-drawers): New internal function consolidating
  logic from two places currently.

  (org-cycle-hide-drawers): Hide drawers before first headline at
  appropriate times.  Refactor to use new internal function
  `org--hide-drawers'.

  (org-hide-drawer-all): Refactor to use new internal function
  `org--hide-drawers'.

Kind regards
Gustav