Re: Thoughts on the standardization of Org

From: Jack Kamm
Subject: Re: Thoughts on the standardization of Org
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2020 10:02:58 -0800

Hi Timothy,

TEC <tecosaur@gmail.com> writes:

> I feel that this also ties into my earlier idea of putting Emacs
> as/inside an LSP server for Org.  I suspect there may be a a lot
> of
> potential in making it dead easy to use Emacs as a tool.

I'm too busy to help on this, but I think it's a very good idea and hope
you can pursue it.

In terms of making org-mode more accessible outside emacs, there are 2
main benefits I'd personally be excited about:

1. Being able to collaborate on org-babel computational notebooks with
non-emacs users.
2. Improved mobile apps for org-mode.

Jack