Default fold state of property drawers?

From: Gustav Wikström
Subject: Default fold state of property drawers?
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 09:57:05 +0000

Hi,

This may be a stupid question but I didn't find anything conclusive in the
manual or online after a (albeit fairly quick) scan.

Is there currently a way to declare that property drawers (and the file level
property drawer in particular) should be hidden when opening a new Org file, no
matter the startup keyword setting? I.e is it possible to control the
open/closed state of the property drawer separate from the outline folding?

Thanks and best regards
Gustav