Re: Babel->Latex export: how to set includegraphics scale?

From: Mirko Vukovic
Subject: Re: Babel->Latex export: how to set includegraphics scale?
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 13:51:42 -0400

On Fri, Oct 23, 2020 at 2:12 PM Mirko Vukovic <mirko.vukovic@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thu, Oct 22, 2020 at 2:41 PM TEC <tecosaur@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Mirko

Mirko Vukovic <mirko.vukovic@gmail.com> writes:

> Instead specifying the width, I'd like to use the parameter
> \scale.

Have you tried #+attr_latex: :scale SCALE ?

Your email triggered me to pay attention to settings of latex export, and not orb-babel.
I found org-latex-default-image-scale customizable variable.

I need to figure out how to set it in the file itself in the header.

But at least for now, I set it in the Emacs' session and I get the desired result.

I solved my problem by placing #+attr_latex: scale scale just before the #results like so:
#+begin_src ...
#+end_src
#+attr_latex: :width 1.0\linewidth
#+RESULTS: