LaTeX Headers not in partial export

From: Mike Gauland
Subject: LaTeX Headers not in partial export
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 15:22:11 +1300

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, or this is expected.

I have a number of #+LATEX directives at the top of my org file, for configuring the minted package.

When I export the whole thing to LaTeX, the source blocks are formatted with the desired minted options.

If I export only part of the document--either my marking it, or by adding an "export" tag--the source blocks are *not* formatted with the desired options. On looking at the generated tex file, I find that the options from the top of the org file are missing.

Does this sound like a bug, or user (possibly local configuration) error? If the former, I'll generate a small file that demonstrates the problem.

Kind regards,

MIke