Re: babel default header args as functions

From: rey-coyrehourcq
Subject: Re: babel default header args as functions
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 16:29:46 +0200

Hi Matt,

I'm unfamilliar with patch by mail but i try to apply your patch to my melpa
local org 9.4 version used by doom emacs.
Patch hang on Hunk #3, i attach the .rej file.

patch -p1 < 0001-ob-core.el-Add-ability-to-use-closures-as-default-he.patch

File to patch: ob-core.el
patching file ob-core.el
Hunk #1 succeeded at 467 (offset -6 lines).
Hunk #2 succeeded at 596 (offset -16 lines).
Hunk #3 FAILED at 2745.
Hunk #4 succeeded at 2714 (offset -51 lines).
1 out of 4 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file ob-core.el.rej
patch unexpectedly ends in middle of line

Best

--

Sébastien Rey-Coyrehourcq
Research Engineer UMR IDEES