Re: Bug: unexpected new page started after bullet line [9.1.9 (release_9

From: Rob Sargent
Subject: Re: Bug: unexpected new page started after bullet line [9.1.9 (release_9.1.9-65-g5e4542 @ /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/)]
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2020 12:16:50 -0600

My apologies, I can no longer reproduce this. I'm not sure where I went wrong.

On 10/10/20 4:14 AM, Richard Lawrence wrote:
Hi Rob,

Rob Sargent <robjsargent@gmail.com> writes:

This construct causes a new page to be started
* head
** subhead
- bullet

... in which export backend? You say you are using LibreOffice, but you
provided an example Org file with many LaTeX-related options. Do you see
the page break in a LibreOffice document? in a LaTeX-compiled PDF? both?

If in LibreOffice, do you see the same behavior if you don't have all
the LaTeX-related options in place?

FWIW, I tried exporting this construct to both LaTeX and ODT *without*
the LaTeX options on Org 9.4 and do not see the page breaks you are
seeing.