Re: Annoyance when resolving clock idle time with emacsclient

From: Budiman Snowman
Subject: Re: Annoyance when resolving clock idle time with emacsclient
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2020 08:08:10 +0700

On Thu, Oct 8, 2020 at 9:54 PM Samuel Loury <konubinix@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Actually, I realized though that even though the client was appearing
frozen, by pressing several times on "i" (ten times also), it eventually
closes the resolve clock stuff and let me play with emacs like nothing
happened. Then, I can run manually M-x org-resolve-clocks in case I
wanted to really resolve the clocks (using k or g or whathever).

Even if this is an ugly workaround, I Hope that will help :-).

Thanks for the tip, I'll try pressing 10 times the next time it happens (which is probably today).