Re: recursive checkbox counting

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: recursive checkbox counting
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2020 09:40:10 -0400

Alan Schmitt <alan.schmitt@polytechnique.org> writes:

> On 2020-10-01 14:24, torys.anderson@gmail.com (Tory S. Anderson) writes:
>
>> The way I've made this work is with the following property:
>>
>>    :COOKIE_DATA: ALL
>>
>> But I suppose I haven't tried if that's fully recursive.
>
> Thank you for the suggestion. I gave it a try, and unfortunately it does
> not work.

Not sure whether this will work (or whether it will help in your case):

https://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/60710/is-there-any-way-of-getting-overview-statistics-for-all-checkboxes-in-a-given-or/60747#60747

There are some links to other questions on Emacs SE that might (or
might not) be helpful.

--
Nick

"There are only two hard problems in computer science: cache
invalidation, naming things, and off-by-one errors." -Martin Fowler