Re: Two tables with same data but different sorting

From: Axel Kielhorn
Subject: Re: Two tables with same data but different sorting
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2020 08:25:03 +0200

> Am 01.10.2020 um 17:47 schrieb John Kitchin <jkitchin@andrew.cmu.edu>:
>
> Glad it was helpful. You might also try (seventh row1) or (nth 6 row1). I
> think it is the same thing, but more obvious to read!

I agree that „first second …“ would be easier for an english speaker.
Having the ordinal number 1 based but the nth number 0 based is irritating (and
sadly there is no „last“ or „penultimate“).

Actually I was looking for something like last element or the element before
the last element.

(nth -1 row1) for the last row would be fine, but I guess that is the Python
whispering in my ear.

Combined with the right :exports I now get what I want.

Thanks again for this additional information.

Greetings Axel