Bug: clocktable latex attributes

From: matthias
Subject: Bug: clocktable latex attributes
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2020 21:11:07 +0400

Hi the Orgmode team,

I have a problem with the clocktable which seems to be a bug because it does not accept latex attributes before the BEGIN line:
#+latex_header: \usepackage{tabularx}
#+ATTR_LATEX: :align Xll :width \textwidth
#+BEGIN: clocktable :scope file :maxlevel 2

the only solution I found is the following (put the attribute after the BEGIN :):
#+latex_header: \usepackage{tabularx}
#+BEGIN: clocktable :scope file :maxlevel 2
#+ATTR_LATEX: :align Xll :width \textwidth

But every time I update the clocktable (C-c C-c) the latex attribute line disappears.

Cordially.

Matt