ob-java compile only

From: John Herrlin
Subject: ob-java compile only
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2020 23:19:31 +0200

Hey Ian!

Happy to see you as the maintainer of the ob-java!

I would like to propose a feature to ob-java. The feature allows a
source code block to write and compile only, without executing.

Here is a common use case for me.

Class without a entry point have an :compile-only header.

   #+HEADER: :classname se/my_test_package/Hey
   #+HEADER: :dir src
   #+HEADER: :compile-only t
   #+HEADER: :results none
   #+BEGIN_SRC java
     package se.my_test_package;

     public class Hey {
         public static String hey(String name) {
             return "Hey " + name;
         }
     }
   #+END_SRC

The provided diff works for my small use case. What do you think?

--
Best regards
John