Re: Bug: Infinite loop caused by org-agenda-property-list [9.4 (9.4-elpa

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: Bug: Infinite loop caused by org-agenda-property-list [9.4 (9.4-elpa @ /home/dsmasterson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/)]
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 19:41:52 -0400

>From what I can gather, this does not have much to do with Org mode
proper, which has no org-agenda-property-list at all. I presume that
you have

https://github.com/Malabarba/org-agenda-property/blob/master/org-agenda-property.el

installed, which does provide such a variable, but all that one can
say atm is that that library has a bug *or* is incompatible with
(current?) Org mode.  In either case, I think you should report it as
an issue to the above site.  Once they have figured out what is wrong,
then maybe an RFE against Org mode *might* be indicated.

--
Nick

"There are only two hard problems in computer science: cache
invalidation, naming things, and off-by-one errors." -Martin Fowler