Re: Bug: Logbook drawer and org-adapt-indentation with value headline-da

From: Gustavo Barros
Subject: Re: Bug: Logbook drawer and org-adapt-indentation with value headline-data [9.4 (9.4-7-g3eccc5-elpaplus @ /home/gustavo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200921/)]
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 20:22:25 -0300

Hi Nick,

On Mon, 21 Sep 2020 at 19:06, "Nicholas Savage" <nick@nicksavage.ca> wrote:

> I tried reproducing this, but I am having difficulties. "Baz" and the " -
> State" stayed correctly aligned as I would have expected them, and not as you
> have shown them.
>
> I am on emacs 28.0.50 though so maybe that has made the difference, with org
> compiled from master as of a day or two ago.
>
> Nick

thank you for looking into it.  You mentioned that you could not
reproduce the second issue, but could you reproduce the first? (That is,
the note being inserted at the margin rather than indented with the
drawer).

Anyway, indeed the Emacs and Org versions might be making a difference.
Let's see if anyone else can reproduce.

Gustavo.