Re: creating png images in emails with org-mode

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: creating png images in emails with org-mode
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 13:27:24 +0100

On Thursday, 17 Sep 2020 at 00:57, Nick Dokos wrote:
> Apparently, recent versions of ImageMagick (version 7 seems to be one)
> on (perhaps) some distros ship with a
> /etc/ImageMagick-<version>/policy.xml file that imposes restrictions
> on what can be done. Here's an SE question with some information:

Thank you.  Interesting.

For the OP, it might be worth noting that the solution on the
StackExchange page you linked to refers to the generation of PDF files
from the LaTeX snippet; I would imagine that the fix noted will need to
be adjusted for PNG files but cannot verify as I'm still on ImageMagick
version 6 and don't have these issues.

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.3.7-725-g7bc18e