Re: basic org questions

From: Stefan Nobis
Subject: Re: basic org questions
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 11:55:36 +0200

Emanuel Berg via "General discussions about Org-mode."
<emacs-orgmode@gnu.org> writes:

>> #+attr_latex: :center nil :booktabs t
>> | My | Columns |
>> |----+---------|
>> |  1 |       2 |
>> |  3 |       4 |

> "PDF file produced with errors."

Sorry that I try to make more general examples that are not exactly
tailored to your use case. As I said in the paragraph above that
example, the package "booktabs" is needed (it is one of my default
packages, so in my config it will always be added to LaTeX code
generated by Org). So either add "#+latex_header:
\usepackage{booktabs}" or remove the ":booktabs t" part.

--
Until the next mail...,
Stefan.