Re: Help administer code.orgmode.org: moderate user access and manage th

From: Adam Spiers
Subject: Re: Help administer code.orgmode.org: moderate user access and manage the gogs instance
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 00:21:32 +0100

On Wed, 16 Sep 2020 at 08:21, Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> wrote:
> Hi Timothy,
>
> TEC <tecosaur@gmail.com> writes:
>
> >> Is anyone willing to help with (1) and/or (2)?
> >
> > I'm willing to give (2), and potentially (1) a shot :)
>
> Thanks a lot!  I wrote you offlist about this.

It's not nearly as generous an offer, but as I don't have a gogs
account yet, I volunteer to be a guinea pig if TEC wants to practice
giving (1) a shot ;-)

I think I used to have push access to Worg many years ago, and I've
noticed one or two issues which I'd be happy to fix if I regained
that.  Or is Worg also subject to a peer review process these days?

Cheers,
Adam