Re: basic org questions

From: Matt Huszagh
Subject: Re: basic org questions
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 10:08:25 -0700

Emanuel Berg via "General discussions about Org-mode."
<emacs-orgmode@gnu.org> writes:

> 2) How do I have tables not appear centered
> by default, but left-aligned?

Do you mean the alignment of columns, or the table itself? You can

|      title       | description              |        other desc |
|    some title    | some description.        |        right desc |
| some other title | some longer description. | longer right desc |

If you mean the table itself, that would be very strange.

I'm not too sure about your other questions.

Matt