Re: [Announcement] New package ox-leanpub

From: Diego Zamboni
Subject: Re: [Announcement] New package ox-leanpub
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 20:44:21 +0200

Hi Bastien,

Thanks! I agree it would be nice to have a comprehensive list of org exporters in worg - although usually a search for "org export <whatever>" points in the correct direction :)

Best,
--Diego

On Thu, Sep 10, 2020 at 3:53 PM Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> wrote:
Hi Diego,

Diego Zamboni <diego@zzamboni.org> writes:

> I'm happy to announce that my package ox-leanpub is now available in
> MELPA.

I added a link to https://orgmode.org/worg/org-tools/

Links to Org external exporters should perhaps have a dedicated
section and/or page, especially if/when we will move some out of
Org's core.

Thanks for writing and sharing this!

--
 Bastien