Re: Adaptive Org faces in headings?

From: TEC
Subject: Re: Adaptive Org faces in headings?
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2020 17:11:58 +0800

Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> writes:

> (In general, it would be good if downstream enhancements like these
> could be shared upstream, we are generally quite grateful for help!)

>From memory, Doom actually has a number of rather nice Org patches that
it hoards :P IIRC simply to avoid the effort of going through the patch
process, and have more flexibility (using Doom convenience macros, etc.).

See
https://github.com/hlissner/doom-macs/blob/develop/modules/lang/org/config.el
for nice features like lazy loading babel language support.

There are a number of contributors, but if you look at the blame
(https://github.com/hlissner/doom-emacs/blame/develop/modules/lang/org/config.el)
you can see that it looks like everyone other than Henrik (hlissner) has
only made what we'd call TINYCHANGEs.

--
 Timothy.