Re: When auto-fill breaks a link into multiple lines, the link is no lon

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: When auto-fill breaks a link into multiple lines, the link is no longer displayed as a link
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2020 19:22:52 +0200

Hi Philip,

Philip Blagoveschensky <philip@crabman.me> writes:

> Do you mean that I can probably fix it by changing what fonts I use?

Nope, I mean the issue might come from the way Emacs add faces like
bold, etc (aka "fontification".)

> If so, I'd rather do that than tinker with emacs trying to make a
> reproducible recipe.

A reproducible recipe is like immutable gold to this community: it
means that everyone can reproduce your problem and that everyone can
try fixing it: otherwise Linus's law "given enough eyeballs..." does
not really hold anymore.

Just saying :)

--
 Bastien