Re: Bug: Unicode ORG-TODO-KEYWORDS not recognized in agenda's stuck proj

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: Bug: Unicode ORG-TODO-KEYWORDS not recognized in agenda's stuck projects [9.3.6 (9.3.6-4-gdfa7a3-elpa @ /home/andy/.config/emacs/elpa/org-20200217/)]
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2020 17:57:10 +0200

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Drop <drops@mailbox.org> writes:

> I configured my org-todo-keywords in a way, that they are just single
> unicode symbols instead of the classic TODO, NEXT, WAIT, DONE,etc. This is
> done in my init.el like this:
>
>     (setq org-todo-keywords '((sequence "⭕(p)" "⸰(t)" "▶(n)" "⏸(w)" "|"
> "✔(d)" "❌(c)" "⏩(r)")))
>
> This works perfectly, so I can advance the todo-states, choose them
> directly, and filter on them in the agenda's todo-view, even org-edna,
> which heavily relies on them works as designed.
>
> While trying to use GTDs approach I defined a stuck project as one
> having no next action meaning, having no subheading with a todo state of "▶"

I don't see what can go wrong with unicode symbols for TODO keywords
when listing stuck projects.

Can you find `org-agenda-list-stuck-projects' with

C-h f org-agenda-list-stuck-projects RET

Go at the end of the function and instrument it with C-u C-M-x then
list stuck projects and see where the function chokes?

Thanks for your help,

--
 Bastien