Re: Website revamp?

From: Tom Gillespie
Subject: Re: Website revamp?
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2020 11:07:52 -0700

Hi Timothy,
    Thank you for all your work on this! A couple of suggestions. When
the dimensions of the browser window become too narrow the links in
the header move to the hamburger menu. This seems like it is quite bad
for discoverability. Is there a way that the other sections could be
concatenated/loaded on scroll if it were that narrow? Relatedly, it
seems like it might be better to simply show the features directly
below the banner on the home page rather than having users click
through. That is the question that many users will be asking at that
point in the page, and having the answer there waiting for them seems
like it would be helpful. I'm not always a fan of the long scroll
single page approach to this, but it seems like it might make sense
for the narrow screen case. Best!
Tom