Re: mailing list archive link in FAQ

From: Maxim Nikulin
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 23:01:31 +0700

16.08.2020 03:25, Kyle Meyer wrote:

Thanks.  I replaced the stale gmane web links I could find on the faq
page and updated the nntp address for the gmane.io move.

Thank you, Kyle. I hope, the update makes the page more useful for visitors.

I am unaware if ControlPersist related TRAMP bug still requires a special remark, but the last survived gmane link

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.tramp/7991

likely could be replaced by

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/tramp-devel/2012-03/msg00010.html

if I did not confuse something.