Re: [SUSPECTED SPAM]New package: Org Pandoc Import

From: TEC
Subject: Re: [SUSPECTED SPAM]New package: Org Pandoc Import
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 22:15:30 +0800

ian martins <ianxm@jhu.edu> writes:
I'll have to take a closer look, but at a glance I think I'll be using this every day from now on. I interact with three wiki formats frequently at work. I'd written a few helpers to convert tables back and forth but mostly resort to writing in those markups or exporting to markdown and hand converting. This will be a big help. Thanks!

Fantastic to hear! If you become interested in improving the conversion between formats, please PR improvements. The extension currently has two entry points for import to org + pre-processing by calling an elisp function with the file of interest (see ./preprocessors) + lua filters (see ./filters) Then export is just calling any old elisp function you like :)

All the best,

Timothy.