Re: Website revamp?

From: Russell Adams
Subject: Re: Website revamp?
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 21:03:31 +0200

On Fri, Jul 31, 2020 at 01:57:27AM +0800, TEC wrote:
> Ok, I had a bit of time so I had a quick look and got started.
> I decided to start off with the big flashy stuff --- navbar and
> banner.
>
> I need to think about how I'm doing the styling more. To fit with
> the default org-export I need to work out what sort of CSS hackery
> I want to go with, at the moment it's with negative margins in a
> css calc(...) using variables.
>
> Anyway, barely started but you can take a peek here ---
> http://orgmode.tecosaur.com/

First impression is that it's nice, but I'm afraid I can't help you with your
CSS.

> Hmmm, I'm not exactly an IRC user, but I'll see about that.  In the meantime,
> if any of you have discord I'm quite contactable there.  You can find me on
> the Doom Emacs discord :) https://discord.gg/qvGgnVx

I wouldn't recommend anyone use Discord so you won't find me there, much less
Facebook or the other horrid scourges devouring the internet. As an OSS project,
I think Org's users should stay on Freenode.

IRC isn't difficult, perhaps you should try it sometime. There's plenty of
clients, and even one inside Emacs (ERC).