When auto-fill breaks a link into multiple lines, the link is no longer

From: Philip Blagoveschensky
Subject: When auto-fill breaks a link into multiple lines, the link is no longer displayed as a link
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 12:32:53 +0300

Sometimes org-mode breaks links into multiple lines: sometimes Auto-Fill does this, sometimes me invoking org-fill-paragraph does this. When it happens, org-mode displays them incorrectly, but only after I reload the file (see the attached screenshot, there's a newline symbol before the word "field"). How do I either

- Make it stop breaking links?
- Make it display them correctly even if they are broken?

I've been told that they are supposed to be displayed as links even when multiline, and that something in my configuration must be broken. Does anyone know what causes this?

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 26.1 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.5)
 of 2019-09-23, modified by Debian
Package: Org mode version 9.3.6 (9.3.6-elpa @ /home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/)

Also, I use org-roam 1.2.0.
--