Re: empty/nil in table cells

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: empty/nil in table cells
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 12:11:12 +0200

Hello,

Mario Frasca <mario@anche.no> writes:

> I think we really need a bug-tracking mechanism, you know?

Hmmmm...

I had read about the message you've sent again. However, even if we
don't have a bug-tracking mechanism, you can still group messages
related to the same issue in the same thread. It would be more helpful
than starting a new thread with a, IMO, rather cryptic message.

Unfortunately, your message above only answers some of my questions.
"Where?", "What do you mean?" and "How so?" still apply, AFAICT. IOW,
I suggest to be more explicit if you want to have comments about your
suggestion.

Regards,
--
Nicolas Goaziou