unexpected behaviour in org beamer export

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: unexpected behaviour in org beamer export
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 11:00:22 +0100

Hello all,

I have some slides that I would normally export to beamer.  However, I
need, in one case, to export these slides to HTML as well.  I don't
expect to get the same functionality in this case, of course.

In any case, if I use the <n-> directives in beamer for exposing parts
of a slide at different times, these <n-> constructs get exported to the
HTML verbatim.  So, I thought I would protect them within @@latex:...@@
constructs.  Although that works for HTML export (i.e. they no longer
appear), the LaTeX export is now broken: the directives are followed but
they are also exported as text in the slide.

The minimal example org file that illustrates this is attached.

(org recent from git yesterday)

Thank you,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.3.7-682-geac255