Re: org-sbe and code blocks in a different files

From: Douglas Perrin
Subject: Re: org-sbe and code blocks in a different files
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2020 16:29:24 -0400

Hi Michael,
Maybe I am not understanding what you want to do but I use org-babel-lob-ingest/org-sbe to execute blocks from other files on start-up like this:
# Local Variables:
# eval: (org-babel-lob-ingest "Template-Loader.org")
# eval: (org-sbe "Init-Template") ;; the name of a block in Template-Loader.org file
# End:

I assume this means that org-sbe can see the block names from the other file. But I haven't tested the behavior with #call just executing elisp.
Doug