Re: [BUG] org-fill-paragraph [M-q] not apply on last paragraph

From: stardiviner
Subject: Re: [BUG] org-fill-paragraph [M-q] not apply on last paragraph
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2020 19:40:48 +0800

> Hello,
>
> stardiviner <numbchild@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> After recently (about weeks) update in Org Mode "master" branch. I found
>> [M-q]
>> org-fill-paragraph command not apply on the last paragraph of region select
>> large part of text. I don't have this problem before.
>
> This is very vague. Do you have an ECM demonstrating the issue?

I have long minimal-init.el config file. I will attach the init file in
attachments.

And here is the steps I reproduce this bug:

1. Open an Org file which contains long un-wrapped text. Like this:

   #+begin_src org
   In addition to debugging a program, VS Code supports running the program.
The *Debug: Run (Start Without Debugging)* /action/ is triggered with
=[Ctrl+F5]= and uses the currently selected launch configuration. Many of the
launch configuration attributes are supported in 'Run' mode. VS Code maintains
a debug session while the program is running, and pressing the Stop button
terminates the program.

   Tip: The Run action is always available, but not all debugger extensions
support 'Run'. In this case, 'Run' will be the same as 'Debug'.
   #+end_src

2. region select two paragraphs.

3. press [M-q] ~org-fill-paragraph~ command.

4. The second paragraph is not filled.

--
[ stardiviner ]
       I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express.

       Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/
       IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner
       GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3