[BUG] org-fill-paragraph [M-q] not apply on last paragraph

From: stardiviner
Subject: [BUG] org-fill-paragraph [M-q] not apply on last paragraph
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2020 17:22:35 +0800

After recently (about weeks) update in Org Mode "master" branch. I found [M-q]
org-fill-paragraph command not apply on the last paragraph of region select
large part of text. I don't have this problem before.

And I confirmed this problem with minimal Emacs config with latest "master"
branch of org-mode.

The command "emacs -q" don't have this problem.

--
[ stardiviner ]
       I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express.

       Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/
       IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner
       GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3