Re: Habit error

From: Marco Wahl
Subject: Re: Habit error
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2020 13:03:51 +0200

Hello Colin,

Colin Baxter <m43cap@yandex.com> writes:
> With the latest pull of org-mode I now find habits are not displayed
> correctly in agenda. The graph bar is missing, with the error
>
> org-habit-insert-consistency-graphs: Wrong type argument:
> number-or-marker-p, nil

I guess this was due to my attempt to fix of the color of the first done
date for a habit. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Didn't check the case when no done dates are available. I hope that's
been the issue.

Thanks for reporting. Please check again with the latest from the repo.

Best regards,
-- Marco