Re: use-package examples?

From: Diego Zamboni
Subject: Re: use-package examples?
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2020 17:55:15 +0200

Hi Bill,

Glad you found my config already. For custom faces, I do a lot of configuration interactively with =customize-face=, because it allows me to play more freely with them. But you can see some examples in my config, and also in my post at https://zzamboni.org/post/beautifying-org-mode-in-emacs/.

One tip I have found very useful when customizing org's faces is to use the =what-cursor-position= command (bound by default to C-u C-x =) to show information about the character under the cursor, including the face which is being used for it. This helps a lot to know which face you have to customize to fix something.

Have fun :)

--Diego