Re: Get Grades Done: the joys of Org's simple power

From: Richard Lawrence
Subject: Re: Get Grades Done: the joys of Org's simple power
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 18:59:03 +0200

Hi Devin,

Devin Prater <r.d.t.prater@gmail.com> writes:

> I tried that on my file, but the checkboxes didn’t update. I’ll give you the
> kind of file I’m working with:

OK, sorry about that!  Two things:

1) I see now that my code assumes the script block runs immediately, so
it doesn't work if the script runs before the document is completely
loaded. I'll fix that and send an update.

2) When I move the script to the end of your file, it works here for me
(on Firefox Nightly). But it could also be that there are browser
differences getting in the way; I used some newer Javascript features, I
think. What browser are you using?

--
Best,
Richard