Website revamp?

From: TEC
Subject: Website revamp?
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 21:55:30 +0800

Hi All,

I recently visited https://www.markdownguide.org/ and thought it did a rather nice job of introducing markdown. Taking a look at https://org-mode.org for comparison, it does a perfectly servicable job of presenting org-mode ... but could benefit from looking more circa. 2020 than circa. 2012 :P

While js-laden web-framework based pages continue to ploriferate, there seem to be a collection of quite nice, CSS only stylesets (such as Spectre.css) which I think may apply nicely to a re-vamped org-mode web page.

I have a few weeks of holiday soon; pending interest I'd be happy to whip up a sparklier version of the current site :)

I'm thus interested to know two things
1. What do people think of this? Bastien, as the maintainer, and presumed developer of the current site I'd particularly like to hear from you :) 2. Is there a current repo/public src for the current site?
All the best,

Timothy.