Re: multiple EXPORT_LATEX_HEADER lines

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: multiple EXPORT_LATEX_HEADER lines
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 16:01:14 +0100

On Friday, 12 Jun 2020 at 16:47, Jeremie Juste wrote:
> Many thanks for the info. So, with respect the original post, the behavior of
> the following
> code is to be expected?

I am not sure I understand your question.  Sorry.

The snippet from the OP will collate all three LaTeX header lines into a
single line on export, which is expected in terms of org's
behaviour.  This appears to cause problems with LaTeX, which is maybe
expected or not; I don't know what LaTeX expects when working in @
letter mode as I've seldom (if ever?) had to redefine @ variables.

> PS: The automatic time stamp of the sender when replying is a nice
> piece of technology. I guess, I have to read the gnus manual
> again. :-)

I use:

(setq message-citation-line-format "On %A, %e %b %Y at %R, %N wrote:")

eric

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.3.7-636-gaa32f6