begin_quote

From: Tory S. Anderson
Subject: begin_quote
Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2020 07:27:10 -0600

A couple questions here.

when I type =<q TAB= I get "#+begin_quote ... #+end_quote" . All others, like
=<l TAB=, give me the phrase in all-caps, e.g. #+BEGIN_LATEX . Is it some weird
setting for me, or is the lowercase for quote an actual implementation
decision/glitch?

Secondly, spoiled by things like smartparens, I love selecting a blog and then
surrounding it in quotes/brackets in one action. It would be wonderful if there
were a way to do this for quote/export blocks. Is it already there, or is there
a reason it's not?

Thanks for all the work this community does! It constitutes a net gain for my
quality of life.

- Tory