Add me to list of FSF-signed contributors

From: TEC
Subject: Add me to list of FSF-signed contributors
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2020 14:27:08 +0800

Hi Bastien,

I was reminded by your reply to “No Wayman” of the list of contributors with FSF
signed papers. I anticipate submitting patches to org-mode in the future, and
signed the FSF papers for my org-edit-special inline LaTeX patch.

I think it may be convenient for the future if I were recorded as being
FSF-assigned (I submitted the FSF papers under the name “Timothy E Chapman”).

Thanks,

Timothy.