Re: `with` as a list.

From: Mario Frasca
Subject: Re: `with` as a list.
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2020 10:18:13 -0500

I'm very so much sorry Bastien, but I do not know what you mean, by "not correctly formatted".  if it were a bug report, you do agree it would be a useless one?  like "it doesn't work".

I'm sure you do understand what I mean, and I guess you know what would be the correctly formatted version.  can you show me?  next time I'll do better, but as of now, I obviously do not understand what you want, and why.  I was busy amending my other patches, and preparing a few more, but let's save time on both sides, and I'll give up for the time being.

ciao,

Mario